Thursday, February 1, 2007

Computer Problems

I am sorry to inform you that I have had a technical break down. The back light on my laptop has broken. I have a Dell and being that they are the only service provider of Dell parts, I have to send my computer in. I will still post as often as I can get my hands on a computer. I would like to apoliogize to all my readers, especially my regular readers.

In addition I would like to talk about a couple interesting points. First off, Russia has been buy gold and lot's of it. Putin has set a desired mark that 10% of Russia's Forex reserves be designated in gold. This is quite a lofty number being that Russia's oil production and exports have significantly been ramped up. The means that their overall Forex reserves have been increasing. So, it takes more and more gold to keep that 10% goal close. This cause upward pressure on the price of gold and brings me to my next point.

Gold has been quite positive these last couple of weeks. It's had two consecutive closes above $650. I expect February to be a good month for the yellow metal going ahead.

No comments: